This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if :
- adult takes more than 4 doses (30 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- child takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Questions? Call 1-800-251-3374.