Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: End flaps sealed with a sticker for your protection.
Questions? Call 1-800-873-8276.