Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen.
(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen,
ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain
drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease),
or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription
drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Redness or swelling is present
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause
serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This package is safety sealed and child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact.
If difficult to open, use scissors.
Questions? Call 1-800-251-3374.