The V932 Vicks Underarm Thermometer is INTENDED FOR UNDERARM USE ONLY.
To Turn Unit On:
Turn unit on by pressing the “On/Off” button. A beep will sound, and the unit will display an LCD test and then show the last reading. After 5 seconds, the thermometer is ready to use when the display shows “L.”
Under-the-Arm (Axillary) Use:
- Wipe the underarm with a towel.
- Place the ComfortDisc™ under the arm so the sensor is touching the skin.
- Position arm next to body.
- Read thermometer when 10 beep signals sound and “F” sign stops flashing.*
- Turn thermometer off by pressing the “On/Off” button.