For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- By mouth
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With tight bandages
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product, do not:
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Carton sealed for your protection.
Questions? Call 1-800-873-8276.