Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphysema, or asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not:
- Use near an open flame
- Take by mouth
- Direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye exposure, flush eyes with water; or in case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Questions? Call 1-800-873-8276.