For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not:
- Use near an open flame
- Direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye exposure, flush eyes with water; or if swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is broken or missing.
Questions? Call 1-800-873-8276.